Educational Background, Practice and Training :
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1993-1999 – M.D. (2nd Class Honors)
- Internship: Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 1999-2000
- General Practitioner: Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 1999-2000
- Residency training: General Surgery, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 2000-2004
- Diplomatic, Board of General Surgery
- Residency training: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, 2004-2006
- Diplomatic, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Piyavate Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok, 2008-2010
University Instructor :
- Instructor and Lecturer in Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
International Experience :
- The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2006
- The 6th Asia Pacific Burns Congress, Seoul, South Korea, 2007
- The 29th Pan-pacific Surgical Association Biennial Congress, Hawaii, USA, 2010
- Visiting Scholar in Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery department, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 2001
Scientific Activities :
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery : Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combine Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital. Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.
Honours and Awards :
- Outstanding Instructor (Undergraduate level) Award, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2007.
Certification and License :
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999
- Board certification:
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2004
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
Special Expertise :
- Liposuction and Body Contouring, Breast Surgery, Face-Lifting Surgery
Memberships in Professional Societies :
- Thai Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons Thailand
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
- Thai Society of Wound Healing
- The Thai Society of Wound Healing
- The Thai Society of Burn Healing
- Thai Cleft Lip-Palate and Craniofacial Association