Professional Background & Qualifications :
Dr. Piyapas Pichaichanarong graduated with both a bachelor degree of Biochemistry from the Faculty of Science and a Doctor of Medicine degree from Chulalongkorn Medical School.
He subsequently completed 5 years of training in General Surgery, principally at the Royal Thai Navy Hospital before graduating a fully qualified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
Prior to working as a Plastic Reconstructive Consultant Surgeon in Bangkok Hospital Phuket. Dr. Piyapas is an active member of many national and world’s largest international plastic surgery specialty organizations, including
The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (RCST)
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery(ISHRS), among others.
Dr. Piyapas also worked as a plastic surgery consultant on complex major plastic reconstructive and aesthetic cases in the Queen Sirikit General Hospital, the Royal Thai Navy.
Dr. Piyapas is committed to establishing a solid doctor-patient relationship. Each step of the process, from the initial consultation, to the actual procedure(s), and follow-up care, is performed by him personally. His special interests include:
- Facial cosmetic surgery, particularly Rhinoplasty (Caucasian and Oriental), Blepharoplasty, Face and Neck lift surgery and other facial rejuvenation procedures.
- Body contouring procedures such as Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Tummy tucks and Liposuction.
- Reconstructive surgery including congenital defects,major soft tissue injuries and defects,burn injuries and facial maxillary trauma.
After training with some very prominent hair transplant surgeons in the United States. Dr. Piyapas also specializes in follicular unit hair transplantation, which he found to be very beneficial in many other applications besides Male pattern baldness, particularly in facial and scalp reconstruction. He regularly attends international meetings and academic seminars overseas to keep abreast of the latest techniques and best treatments.
With a background in Biochemistry, and as a member of both the Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Thailand and the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC), he also develops specialized new cosmetic formulations used for unique skin care.
He dedicates to the highest standard of excellence in plastic surgery. All of his patients are individually evaluated. He feels that a well informed patient is the best patient, so he tries to spend enough time to explain in detail about the surgical or non-surgical options. If he can be able to service to, please let him to know.